2021 was a very strong year for many local agents as homes remain in tight supply and prices soared. Here in Clark County, several agents were honored at the annual Pac NW Council event this year held at Snoqualamie Falls.
Local designated broker for Weichert Realtors® - Equity NW Gene Thompson was named as the Council President. Local brokers received many awards among them the following:
- Rod Sager earned a spot in the Executive Club or higher for the 4th straight year.
- Katie Hertenstein earned her first spot in the Ambassador Club
- Eric Pelky earned his first spot in the Ambassador Club
- Michelle Coffing earned her first spot in the Ambassador Club
- Rod Sager received the first Spirit Award for Weichert Realtors®-Equity NW
Congratulations to all the award winners and let's all work to help as many people find their dream homes in 2022 as possible.
Interest rates have been a bit on the rise lately and buyers are diving into the market at a fairly rapid pace. Sellers however remain a bit slow to the party and that makes things challenging for buyers. But have no fear the spring listing season is upon us and hopefully buyers will find some relief as the next several weeks unfold.